Book a Room
Bramble & Honey Cottages
Click here to book now
Our two self catering cottages offer perfect family accommodation which consists of a fully equipped kitchen and separate dining and lounge areas with a log burning stove. Upstairs are two bedrooms (1 double/twin and a twin) furnished with comfortable beds and luxurious bedding and towels. A family bathroom with bath and shower completes the layout. Sleeping up to 4 people.
There is free wi fi, Freeview TV, Free logs, ample parking and above all a peaceful and relaxing ambiance.
Dogs are welcome, although we do ask that they stay downstairs and off the furniture, and that you clear up after them in the gardens.
A welcome pack with homemade cake or scones are complimentary on arrival. Breakfast baskets of your choice can be provided on request as can packed lunches.
Our cottages are marketed by experts in this field Cottages.com.
Click here to be linked to their website where availability can be seen and bookings made.
Should you require further information please email us or call John/Gillian on 01594835032
B & B pricing
Click here to book now
In the main barn there are two B&B rooms, full of character, with exposed beams and beautifully furnished. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, comfortable beds, luxurious bedding, Egyptian cotton sheets, duvet covers and fluffy towels. We have a double room (The Forest Room) and a room which can be configured as a King Size or Twin to suit (The Lavender Room).
The rooms have Freeview TV, free wi fi and use of the separate galleried guest reception area with stunning views of the adjacent countryside.
Breakfast is served in the dining room and consists of an extensive selection of items sourced locally. You will not be disappointed whatever your taste!!
- Packed lunches are available on request.
- In the B&B, children over the age of 11 are always welcome. Children under the age of 11 are welcome as part of a block booking.
- In the self catering cottage children of all ages are welcome.
- Homemade cakes and a pot of tea or coffee are complimentary on arrival.
- There is ample secure parking.
- Guests are invited to enjoy the large garden and to sit, relax and enjoy the scenery. Take a book and a mug of tea or a glass of wine, and just enjoy having somewhere so very special all to yourself.
- Secure storage for cycles is available on request.
- We have a drying area for boots and other clothing.
- Although we have a friendly Labrador we regret that we cannot accommodate dogs in the Bed & Breakfast accommodation.
- Transport to the start of a walk and collection at the completion and return trips to Chepstow races can be arranged if required.
- Be warned we are surrounded by sheep in the adjacent fields. Please keep an eye on your dog. If it strays off the our grounds into the sheep fields and is spotted by the local farmer we cannot be held responsible for the consequences.